CHINESE NEW YEAR SERVICE
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18
You crown the year with your goodness, and your paths drip with abundance. PSALM 65:11
This Sunday we look forward to celebrate Chinese New Year with you and your family at our special celebration service.
We will have bright worship, an inspiring message to "Crown The Year" and delicious treats. Our pastors Wayne and Mary will also pray over and bless all children (ages 0-16) with red packets at the beginning of the service - parents please arrive early with your children so you don’t miss out on this special time.
THINKING FOR A CHANGE
Your thought life is possibly the singular, most important function when it comes to life - it ultimately determines the attitudes of your heart; the feelings of your soul; the mindsets you carry and the life you end up with.
Everything starts with your thought life, and if you want to change anything about your life, that’s where you must start. Joyce Meyer says, “Where the Mind goes, the Man follows.” That’s because the Mind is the steering seat of your life. Your heart is the engine room, but it’s the Mind that determines whether all that power of the heart is directed towards faith or fear.
During this series you will discover:
- Some of the most important and powerful Biblical principles in the Scriptures when it comes to thinking;
- How to rise in faith by overcoming fear, insecurity, and strongholds;
- How to deal with negativity and an aggressive thought life; and
- How to think the thoughts that God thinks about you.
New Location at TST East
starting january 7, 2018 | sundays at 11am
Our new venue has double the capacity (of our previous venue at Cityview Hotel) for both our adults and children's congregations and is only a 2 minute walk from TST East MTR station or 5 minute walk from TST MTR Station. If you prefer to drive there is plenty of car parking available at the venue.
Our Sunday service will be at 11am with vibrant live worship, relevant messages that you can apply to your every day life and fun-filled children's programs, plus both Cantonese and Mandarin simultaneous translation will be available via headsets.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Club One, B/2 Auto Plaza, Mody Square, TST East
1. Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station – Tseun Wan Line – Exit B1 (5 min walk)
2. Tsim Sha Tsui East MTR Station – West Rail Line – Exit P2 (2 min walk)
3. Hung Hom MTR Station – East Rail Line – Exit D1 (15 min walk). Hung Hom MTR Station also connects to cross-border trains to Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou
BY BUS & MINI-BUS
1. Hung Hom Cross Harbour Tunnel Bus Route (6 min walk)
2. Tsim Sha Tsui East Bus Terminus (6 min walk)
3. Hung Hom Railway Bus Terminus Station (12 min walk)
4. Star Ferry Bus Terminus (15 min walk)
More information for buses & minibuses: http://www.isquare.hk/bus-info.php?lang=en
1. Star Ferry Pier (15mins walk) – Connects to Central and Wan Chai
2. Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal – Connects to Macau, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nansha, Zhuhai
Auto Plaza car park has car parking available on a Sunday for HKD26 per hour.
A PLACE TO CALL HOME
"How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven." (Genesis 28:17)
At the core of C3 Church Hong Kong is a passion and mandate to connect people to Jesus Christ and see them live their Best Life. We believe this is best done through the House of God, the local church. As people plant themselves in the House of God, we believe their lives will flourish and become fruitful (Psalm 92:12-14). Our vision is to build a legacy of transformed lives and to see salvation in our city become a reality.
This year our dream is to lease our own facility ‘a place to call home’ and we believe we have the resource and capacity within C3 Church Hong Kong to do so. Investing into our own leased facility will enable us to:
- Hold multiple church services;
- Hold Leadership, Training and C3 College courses to equip people;
- Have a dedicated Worship, Arts and Creative Center
- Have a place to host Connect Groups
- Have a place to hold Discipleship Training
- Have a place for our C3 Office and Administration
Together we can commit to this dream and see the vision become a reality. This is the House of God. This is your House. Together we are Vision Builders!
What is Vision Builders?
- Vision Builders is the way in which we can all contribute towards the financing of our own leased facility for C3 Church Hong Kong.
How can you be a part of Vision Builders 2017?
- Prayerfully consider the level of giving that you feel is appropriate for you, based on wisdom, prayer and faith. Remember, the philosophy of Vision Builders is equal sacrifice, not equal giving.
- Make a formal commitment to give on a Vision Builders commitment envelope available on Sunday, April 2. Alternatively, you can obtain a commitment envelope at any time after this date from the Information Desk.
Choose your method of fulfillment
- One-off gift: Give a one-off gift any time throughout the year.
- Regular Payment: Make a regular monthly contribution to fulfill your commitment.
- Direct Bank Transfer: This can be organised through your bank who can arrange a regular transfer that occurs automatically to fulfill your commitment.
Can I give to Vision Builders instead of Tithing?
- Vision Builders should be seen as giving ‘over and above’ the Tithe. If you are not yet tithing then we would encourage you to prioritize the Tithe first.
I am new to church, should I be giving to Vision Builders?
- There is no pressure for anyone to give to Vision Builders, nor is there any minimum requirement. New people who would like to give are most welcome, as is anyone who finds that our vision resonates with them.
Do you need my details? I wish to remain anonymous
- You may remain anonymous if you wish and all details of your giving will be kept confidential. However, to claim tax deductibility for your giving we will need your name and address details.
C3 Church Hong Kong is a charitable institution and is exempt from tax under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Donations by Hong Kong residents to C3 Church Hong Kong are deductible.