the relationship SERIES
Everyday you are relating with other people and in every relationship you are planting seeds that will reap whatever you sow. You are planting either seeds of Trust or Distrust, seeds of Anger or Peace, seeds of Love or Discord. The big question is what kind of seeds are you planting? Half the problem in any relationship can be how we respond and relate to others.
So over the next six weeks we’ll show you how the Bible helps you to diffuse, defend and deflect difficult people and situations that make our relationships complicated.
Week 1 – How to be Wise in Relationships
Week 2 – Dealing with Difficult People
Week 3 – Understanding How to Manage Anger
Week 4 – Resolving Conflict and Tension
Week 5 – Breaking Free from Abusive Strongholds
Week 6 – Escaping the People Pleasing Trap
A PLACE TO CALL HOME
"How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven." (Genesis 28:17)
At the core of C3 Church Hong Kong is a passion and mandate to connect people to Jesus Christ and see them live their Best Life. We believe this is best done through the House of God, the local church. As people plant themselves in the House of God, we believe their lives will flourish and become fruitful (Psalm 92:12-14). Our vision is to build a legacy of transformed lives and to see salvation in our city become a reality.
This year our dream is to lease our own facility ‘a place to call home’ and we believe we have the resource and capacity within C3 Church Hong Kong to do so. Investing into our own leased facility will enable us to:
- Hold multiple church services;
- Hold Leadership, Training and C3 College courses to equip people;
- Have a dedicated Worship, Arts and Creative Center
- Have a place to host Connect Groups
- Have a place to hold Discipleship Training
- Have a place for our C3 Office and Administration
Together we can commit to this dream and see the vision become a reality. This is the House of God. This is your House. Together we are Vision Builders!
What is Vision Builders?
- Vision Builders is the way in which we can all contribute towards the financing of our own leased facility for C3 Church Hong Kong.
How can you be a part of Vision Builders 2018?
- Prayerfully consider the level of giving that you feel is appropriate for you, based on wisdom, prayer and faith. Remember, the philosophy of Vision Builders is equal sacrifice, not equal giving.
- Make a formal commitment to give on a Vision Builders commitment envelope available on Sunday, April 2. Alternatively, you can obtain a commitment envelope at any time after this date from the Information Desk.
Choose your method of fulfillment
- One-off gift: Give a one-off gift any time throughout the year.
- Regular Payment: Make a regular monthly contribution to fulfill your commitment.
- Direct Bank Transfer: This can be organised through your bank who can arrange a regular transfer that occurs automatically to fulfill your commitment.
Can I give to Vision Builders instead of Tithing?
- Vision Builders should be seen as giving ‘over and above’ the Tithe. If you are not yet tithing then we would encourage you to prioritize the Tithe first.
I am new to church, should I be giving to Vision Builders?
- There is no pressure for anyone to give to Vision Builders, nor is there any minimum requirement. New people who would like to give are most welcome, as is anyone who finds that our vision resonates with them.
Do you need my details? I wish to remain anonymous
- You may remain anonymous if you wish and all details of your giving will be kept confidential. However, to claim tax deductibility for your giving we will need your name and address details.
C3 Church Hong Kong is a charitable institution and is exempt from tax under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Donations by Hong Kong residents to C3 Church Hong Kong are deductible.