People are our heart and Jesus is our message
At C3 Church we believe we are greatly loved by God. He demonstrated this by freely giving up heaven's best, His only Son Jesus, for you and me. When we catch a revelation of this truth, we are transformed by His grace from the inside out. That’s the freedom and simplicity of believing and living in our heavenly Father’s love and grace. No matter who you are or where you come from, there’s always a place for you in our church family!
What we believe
- We believe in one God, who exists in three Persons — the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is loving, holy and just.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life.
- We believe In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return
- We believe that sin has separated us all from God, and that only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
- We believe In the existence of an evil spiritual being known as the devil.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God to man. This gift is effected by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and it produces works pleasing to God.
- We believe that water baptism is an outward act that demonstrates a believer's identification with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He guides us in all areas of our lives. He also blesses us with spiritual gifts and empowers us to yield the fruit of the Spirit.
- We believe that the Holy Communion is a celebration of Jesus’ death and our remembrance of Him. His body was broken so we would be made whole and His blood shed for our salvation.
- We believe in the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.